StableBit DrivePool Knowledge base
From Covecube - Wiki
- Q7200705 - Log into the server using remote desktop.
- Q5463715 - Migrate from WHS v1 to WHS 2011 (or Windows Server Essentials) with DrivePool without copying any files.
- Q4142489 - Migrate data from existing disks to DrivePool without copying (SEEDING).
- F1655 - Merge multiple pools into a single Pool.
- Q6811286 - How do I change the drive letter of one or more drive?
- Q4822624 - How do I mount disks to a folder path?
- Q777565 - Manually format drives before adding to DrivePool.
- Q5510455 - Manually reset NTFS Permissions on the pool (or any drive).
- Q7200705B - Re-index all the shared files on the server.
- Q2299585 - Reset DrivePool 1.x settings.
- Q2299585B - Reset DrivePool 2.x settings.
- Q8964978 - Manually removing DrivePool (clean re-install).
- Q3017479 - Completely uninstall DrivePool v2.x (Clean re-install).
- Q6859069 - Downgrade a DrivePool build to a previous one.
- Q2150495 - Reset Performance Counters when you get the "Cannot load some data from Remote Computer
- Q2159701 - Get a list of file system filters.
- Q1852061 - How to collect logs from a failed WSSX installer.
- Q7420208 - Files not showing up over the network
- Q2586133 - Fix odd installer issues (for reference for Support ONLY)
- Q542215 - Fix file rename issues over the network
- F3540 - Fix drive auto mounting when letters are removed
Under the Hood
- Q5463715B - How do I defragment the DrivePool pool?
- Q576063 - How to match up a drive between DrivePool and Scanner.
- Q8320439 - Ensure that all shared folders are indexed.
- Q7965944 - Some files have disappeared from the pool and I don't know why, how can I find out?
- Q1411548 - How can I gain direct access to my pooled files that are stored on a drive that is part of the pool?
- Q6811286B - I can see my files and folders on the pool drive, but they are not showing up in the Dashboard or on the network.
- Q521955 - What is Fast I/O and why don't I see any occurring in the performance pane?
- F720 - Why don't images show up when I move the Plex database to the pool?
- P0000000 - Code 52 error when installing drivers