StableBit DrivePool Knowledge base
From Covecube - Wiki
Revision as of 22:17, 9 July 2013 by Christopher
- Q7200705 - Log into the server using remote desktop.
- Q7200705B - Re-index all the shared files on the server.
- Q777565 - Manually format drives before adding to DrivePool.
- Q5463715 - Migrate from WHS v1 to WHS 2011 with DrivePool without copying any files.
- Q5463715B - How do I defragment the DrivePool pool?
- Q8964978 - Manually removing DrivePool (clean re-install).
- Q3017479 - Completely uninstall DrivePool v2.x (Clean re-install).
- Q2159701 - Get a list of file system filters.
- Q576063 - How to match up a drive between DrivePool and Scanner.
- Q8320439 - Ensure that all shared folders are indexed.
- Q6859069 - Downgrade a DrivePool build to a previous one.
- Q2299585 - Reset DrivePool 1.x settings.
- Q2299585B - Reset DrivePool 2.x settings.
- Q5261891 - How to control DrivePool alerts using the command line.
- Q537229 - Diagnose Windows system crashes (blue screens) by running a memory test.
- Q7965944 - Some files have disappeared from the pool and I don't know why, how can I find out?
- Q6811286 - How do I change the drive letter of one or more drive?
- Q1411548 - How can I gain direct access to my pooled files that are stored on a drive that is part of the pool?
- Q6811286B - I can see my files and folders on the pool drive, but they are not showing up in the Dashboard or on the network.
- Q4822624 - How to change the drive letter or mount disks to a path