StableBit CloudDrive Boot Time Drive Tracing
In order to troubleshoot the cloud drive's boot time I/O activity, you may be asked by technical support to submit a boot time drive trace. Follow the steps below to collect and submit the boot time drive trace data for analysis.
Be aware that you will be rebooting your computer in order to collect this trace, so make sure to save and close other applications in preparation for a reboot before beginning.
Steps to Collect the Trace Log
- Open the StableBit CloudDrive UI using the Start menu.
- Once StableBit CloudDrive opens, click the Settings gear at the top.
- Choose Troubleshooting > Driver, and select Boot time logging....
- Click Enable in the dialog, and then click Reboot Now.
- Reboot the computer.
- Once the Operating System starts up, log in and follow the steps below to submit your boot time trace data for analysis.
- Open %PROGRAMDATA%\StableBit CloudDrive in windows Explorer by pasting that path into the Windows Explorer path bar.
- Right click on the Service folder and choose Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Submit the resulting Service.zip file to Technical Support for analysis. See: StableBit CloudDrive Submit Files