StableBit DrivePool Dashboard Freeze
In order to submit a memory dump of the Dashboard in a frozen state, follow the steps below.
- Log into the server using remote desktop (Q7200705)
- Open the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + ESC).
- Switch to the Processes tab and locate Dashboard.exe.
- Right click on it and click Create Dump File.
- This will create a dump file at the shown path. Use the form below to upload the dump file to us for analysis.
Submit a crash dump
Dumps are only used to fix bugs in StableBit DrivePool and for no other purpose.
The dump files are extremely large and may take a while to upload. Do not stop until you see a message indicating success.
Open a support contact thread (optional)
We get notified of dump submissions automatically. If you'd like, you can open a contact thread at http://stablebit.com/contact.