StableBit Scanner Q3110004
From Covecube - Wiki
Fix CHKDSK or File System scan errors
When to Use
If the system disk keeps on coming back with errors, but a manual check comes back as clean.
- Open an elevated Command Prompt
- To do so, hit the Start Button, and type "Command Prompt"
- Right click on the "Command Prompt" entry, and select "Run as Administrator"
- Run "vssadmin add shadowstorage /for=c: /on=c: /maxsize=5GB"
- Change c: to whichever drive letter in question
- use "vssadmin resize shadowstorage /for=c: /on=c: /maxsize=5GB" if the above command does not work
- Reboot the system
This should allow you to correctly scan the drives.