StableBit DrivePool 2.x Error Reports
StableBit DrivePool has an extensive error reporting infrastructure. All error reports are written to a local folder on the server, C:\ProgramData\StableBit\DrivePool\Service\ErrorReports and an Application event log entry is generated. Only The latest 20 error reports are kept on the disk.
Error reports are written by DrivePool when it encounters expected and unexpected problems in the code. Expected errors will not shut the service down, while unexpected errors will force the service to restart. Error reports are not written for I/O errors. E.g. A problem moving a file will not generate an error report. For such issues see StableBit DrivePool 2.x Log Collection
Each error report contains information about where in the code the problem occurred, including application state and is extremely helpful for fixing bugs.
To perform the steps outlined below, log into the Windows machine locally, or using Remote Desktop Connection.
Submit error reports
- Open Windows Explorer to C:\ProgramData\StableBit DrivePool\Service.
- Right click on ErrorReports and select Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Take the resulting error report file.
- Go to http://stablebit.com/contact to open a contact thread and attach the error report file to the message.
- We'll examine your error reports and get back to you.