StableBit CloudDrive Drive Tracing
From Covecube - Wiki
In order to troubleshoot the cloud drive's I/O activity, you may be asked by technical support to submit a drive trace. Follow the steps below to collect and submit the drive trace data for analysis.
Steps to Collect the Trace Log
- Open the StableBit CloudDrive UI using the Start menu.
- Once StableBit CloudDrive opens, click the Settings gear at the top.
- Choose Troubleshooting > Driver, and check Drive tracing.
- Perform the activity on the cloud drive that is causing the issue.
- Once the issue is reproduced, once again, open the Settings gear at the top.
- Choose Troubleshooting > Driver, and uncheck Drive tracing.
- It is important that you perform this step and perform it quickly after reproducing the issue.
- Open %PROGRAMDATA%\StableBit CloudDrive in windows Explorer by pasting that path into the Windows Explorer path bar.
- Right click on the Service folder and choose Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Submit the resulting Service.zip file to Technical Support for analysis.