StableBit Scanner Q4200749
Reset Scanner settings.
When to Use
If you suspect that your settings are mis-configured or corrupt you can reset them to the defaults.
- Stop the StableBit Scanner Service.
- This can be done by running "services.msc", finding the service and stopping it; or by running "net stop ScannerService".
- Delete everything in C:\ProgramData\StableBit Scanner.
- This is ProgramData and not Program Files. Also, this folder is hidden by default, so you may need to enable showing hidden files, or type this path into the address bar directly.
- Delete everything in %AppData%\StableBit Scanner.
- Reboot the server.
You will need to re-enter your license after this process is complete. Just open the StableBit Scanner and re-enter your license.