StableBit CloudDrive Boot Time Log Collection
StableBit CloudDrive features advanced kernel logging that can record every I/O operation performed on the pool. In addition, the StableBit CloudDrive service performs high level logging of its operation.
All log files are written under C:\ProgramData\StableBit CloudDrive\Service\Logs on the sever.
Be aware that if you try to read the log files yourself, you may see many warning messages. These by themselves do not indicate a problem. The Win32 API expects many functions to fail. For example, many applications will check whether a file exists or not by trying to open it, so it is perfectly normal for that to error out.
Collect a log
- Access the server using this: StableBit DrivePool Q7200705.
- Click on the "Gear" icon in the top, right corner of the StableBit CloudDrive UI.
- Open the "Troubleshooting" section and select "Enable boot time logging", and accept any prompts.
- Reproduce your error by rebooting the system.
- After you see the error, open 'C:\ProgramData\StableBit CloudDrive' in Windows Explorer.
- Note: You will need to type this in, or enable "Show Hidden Files" to see this folder.
- ZIP up the 'Service' Sub folder.
- Upload the resulting zip file using the form below with a short description explaining the problem.
- You can optionally open a support contact thread at http://stablebit.com/contact (don't attach the logs to the contact thread as they can be very large).
Upload the log
You should not attach log files to a contact message at http://stablebit.com/contact because the files can be very large.
Upload Server.zip below.
Describe how you encountered the error.
If known, note the exact time that the error occurred in the description below.
If do not seen the Box upload widget above, please temporarily disable any script blockers you are using.
Thank you for taking the time to submit a detailed log file of your problem. The log files help us fix bugs quicker.