StableBit CloudDrive Service Memory Dump
In order to submit a memory dump of the DrivePool Service in a "bad" state, follow the steps below.
This gives us a look into the active state of the DrivePool service.
- Log into the server using remote desktop (Q7200705)
- Open the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + ESC).
- Switch to the Processes tab and locate CloudDrive.Service.exe.
- If you're using Windows Vista or Windows 7, you'll need to click on the Show processes from all users button to show the background services, such as the CloudDrive.Service.exe process.
- Right click on it and click Create Dump File.
- This will create a dump file at the shown path. Use the form below to upload the dump file to us for analysis.
Submit a crash dump
If this is for an active Ticket, please include the ticket number or URL in the comments section.
Dumps are only used to fix bugs in StableBit DrivePool and for no other purpose.
The dump files are extremely large and may take a while to upload. Do not stop until you see a message indicating success.
- If you are having issues upload the dump files, then right click on the file, select "Send To", and then "Compressed Folder". This will take a while, and create a smaller ZIP file that may be uploaded faster.
Open a support contact thread (optional)
We get notified of dump submissions automatically. If you'd like, you can open a contact thread at http://stablebit.com/contact.