StableBit DrivePool Q2150495
From Covecube - Wiki
When to Use
If you are getting the dreaded "StableBit DrivePool cannot load some of the data coming from the remote computer" error.
This is caused by a corruption in the performance counters, which we use for DrivePool
- Follow: Q7200705
- Launch an elevated command prompt
- Note: hit the Windows button, type "cmd", and it should show "Windows Command Processor", right click on this and select "Run as Administrator"
- Run "lodctr /r" to rebuild the Performance Counters
- Note: you may need to run this a couple of times to get it to complete. If it still doesn't, reboot and try again.
- Run "lodctr /e:PerfDisk" to make sure that the disk counters (what we use specificially) is enabled.
- Reboot the system to make sure the changes have taken.