StableBit DrivePool Q6811286
From Covecube - Wiki
When to Use
If you need to change the drive letters of one or more drives, follow the steps below.
- Follow: Q7200705
- From the Start menu open Computer Management or Server Manager (type it), depending on the Operating system in question).
- Navigate to Storage -> Disk Management.
- Right click on any drive and click Change Drive Letter and Paths....
- Click Change....
- Select the new drive letter that you would like to use for this drive.
- Click OK on both of the dialogs.
Note that changing a drive letter of a drive with existing shared folders on it will break the link to those folders and they will no longer be shared.