StableBit Scanner Q8964978B
From Covecube - Wiki
Manually uninstalling the StableBit Scanner.
When to Use
When having issues with Scanner, and to make sure that the uninstall is complete.
- Follow: Q7200705
- Open Programs and Features from the Start menu (type it).
- Uninstall StableBit Scanner.
- Delete everything in C:\ProgramData\StableBit Scannner.
- Delete everything in C:\Program Files (x86)\StableBit\Scanner.
- Delete everything in %AppData%\StableBit Scanner.
Now you can:
- Install the latest build of the StableBit Scanner from http://stablebit.com/Scanner.
- Open the Dashboard to the StableBit Scanner tab and make sure that you're not being prompted for a license.